★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighed Application [Accepted]

Go down

Brighed Application [Accepted] Empty Brighed Application [Accepted]

Post by Brighed Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 am

Ok so my forum name doesn't fit into the "Username" section of this form. Maybe because I'm a guest right now?

ANYWAY

Hello, I'm Zoe. Just applied for the forum as Zosephine. I'd like to apply to be in Affinity!

0. Your main char name. Brighed

1. What's your main level and class? level 57 Fiona

2. Are you chill or hardcore? So chill, you don't even know.

3. What bugs you? When people get too serious about Vindictus and insult chill people. D:<

4. Do you bug people? I... don't think so? I'm pretty quiet. That might bug people.

5. How active are you? Not too active I suppose. I tend to have spurts of HOLY CRAP I WANNA PLAY VINDICTUS AAAARGHH and then taper off after a while. I have college and a number of other activities that I attend to.

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily? Voice chat is cool by me. I'm more likely to talk if I don't have to stop and type during a raid. Probably wouldn't be on daily but if I plan to play for a while I'll get on.

7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them) I got my friend started on Vindictus about a year ago, and he took to it quickly. He passed me in level and joined Affinity! I talked to a few guild members when I met with him for some missions. They were very nice to me :D

8. Why do you wish to join Affinity? *points* Jingleboots wants me in. I also think I should be more outgoing in-game, and being in a guild lets me know that these people are cool and safe to talk to.

9. What would you do if I died in game?
A) Laugh at me
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss

H) giggle and/or swear, tank for a minute or so and rez you if no one else has yet

Brighed

Back to top Go down

Brighed Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Brighed Application [Accepted]

Post by ChillerCooler Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Ok so my forum name doesn't fit into the "Username" section of this form. Maybe because I'm a guest right now?

This is most likely the case. I am not aware of limitations atm. Interesting to hear anyways.

As long as you can long in a few times a week and say hi I don't suppose there will be any issue. Feel free to submit an in-game application to the guild and we will accept there! Feel free to actually make a full registered account name. If you have issues let me know!

Welcome to Affinity!
ChillerCooler
ChillerCooler

Back to top Go down