★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeonn's application [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Jeonn's application [ACCEPTED] Empty Jeonn's application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jeonn Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 pm

0. Jeonn
1. 61 Lann
2. Definitely chill :>
3. Raging over things that can be easily forgotten or corrected.
4. I would hope not. I check myself so that even if I do complain about something, I shouldn't do it enough to bug someone.
5. Have been on almost everyday since I started playing a month ago.
6. I do not mind getting on RaidCall. If I am accepted, I will download it immediately because I prefer to use voice chat over text chat. I talk with my friends over Steam and Skype on a daily basis, but if at any point I'm expected to get on RaidCall I sure don't mind and they don't either :D
7. I've talked with Quezacotl around half an hour ago who was kind enough to assist me on applying to the guild.
8. I put my trust in Affinity's introduction at the Vindictus forums. Rather than quoting the entire paragraph, I'd like to say that the introduction had everything I wanted to hear, as drama and excessive elitist goals in guilds I've been in (in previous games) tend to stress me out and kill my enjoyment of the game pretty fast. In no way am I implying that I have problems with powerful guilds or that I won't do what is asked of me to help contribute. Personally, I just feel that when the guild's number one goal is to "be the best" and they constantly stress that to anyone and everyone at each moment, it contributes to the stress I've mentioned above.
9. What would you do if ided in game?
A) Laugh at me - Nay. I find boss deaths to be more humorous.
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me - Granted the boss isn't targeted at me :>
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss - If I'm feeling cocky enough I'll try. If I'm unfamiliar with the boss, I probably won't take my chances and try to revive you.

10. I turned 18 in July and am currently living in Virginia in the United States. Although I've applied for many jobs and am expecting to join the Airforce, the lack of things to do is the reason I'm so active on the game. If I'm ever away for a long period of time (hopefully Basic Military Training), I'll be sure to make a notice beforehand.

Answers to the two most commonly asked questions: 1) Jeonn is an improvised abbreviation for my name Jon, short for Jonathan. 2) Yes, I really am black :"D

I remade this post to add the rest of my answer to question 4 :x

Jeonn

Back to top Go down

Jeonn's application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Jeonn's application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Osborn Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 am

hiiii

sorry for getting back this late. yes, we are kind of a more laid back guild, we derp around most of the time. Queza is a nice fellow and friendly and such and really helpful :D and you seems like a really fun person to have around! welcome to Affinity and I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down