★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Exaveor]Would Like to Join Your Guild[ACCEPTED]

Go down

[Exaveor]Would Like to Join Your Guild[ACCEPTED] Empty [Exaveor]Would Like to Join Your Guild[ACCEPTED]

Post by Exaveor Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 am

0. Your main char name:
Exaveor
1. What's your main level and class:
currently 50 - Lann
2. Are you chill or hardcore:
I'm not sure what that means, but I suppose I'm both depending on the situation.
3. What bugs you:
Waiting 10+ minutes for a boat.
4. Do you bug people:
Never. Though a lot of things could be taken as bothersome, yes is yes, no is no and that usually keeps it pretty simple.
5. How active you are:
It varies. Sometimes I'll play 6-7 hours a day for a week straight and sometimes I wont be on at all for a couple days. All in all I'd say I'm pretty active. Maybe more so if I were in a guild.
6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily:
I've never heard of it. I might try it.
7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them):
A bit. I was advised to use this site to apply.
8. Why do you wish to join Affinity:
Vindictus as a whole is lacking when it comes to community. I'm looking for a more complete mmorpg experience. I believe your guild has that to offer. I enjoy helping others and I think becoming a part of this guild will fill a large gap.
9. What would you do if ided in game?
A) Laugh at me
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss

None of the above. I suppose it would be a combination of B & C. I would solo like a boss and rez whenever I could. Worst case I would solo and rez you when it was over. I hate being left for dead.

Exaveor

Back to top Go down

[Exaveor]Would Like to Join Your Guild[ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Exaveor]Would Like to Join Your Guild[ACCEPTED]

Post by Osborn Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Hey Exaveor! Your answer to these seem legit! I'm going ahead to add you to the guild in game. I hope you will enjoy your stay in this guild :D and if you feel like it, feel free to make a forum account!

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down