★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellain searching for a warm, close, and friendly guild! [ACCEPTED]

Go down

Ellain searching for a warm, close, and friendly guild! [ACCEPTED] Empty Ellain searching for a warm, close, and friendly guild! [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ellain2 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

0. Your main char name. Ellain
1. What's your main level and class? Lvl 67 Evie
2. Are you chill or hardcore? I like to be moderate
3. What bugs you? When someone isn't resing anyone during a raid.
4. Do you bug people?No
5. How active you are? Since school is coming i'll try to be on a few times at night
6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily? Yes and yes
7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them) No
8. Why do you wish to join Affinity? Because your forum thread was appealing and it had a nice intro to your guild
9. What would you do if ided in game? A
A) Laugh at me
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss

10. Feel free to include any other information or a brief introduction.
In my previous guild I was an admin of DivineAngels. We did plenty of things however, i mostly organized them. I normally help others in raids and farm. I like speed runs in raids but I also like to do challenging oath in hero mode. I use ventrilo, skype, and Teamspeak.

After being accepted, please make a permanent name for the forum (register on the forums), one of the mods will accept that in as well
and add you to the guild list.

Ellain2

Back to top Go down

Ellain searching for a warm, close, and friendly guild! [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ellain searching for a warm, close, and friendly guild! [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jetderp Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey there! Thanks for being honest with your application. I'm sure you'll find our guild welcoming and fun.

I've accepted you in game, welcome to the family c:

Jetderp

Back to top Go down