★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsSeraphina's Application [Accepted]

Go down

MsSeraphina's Application [Accepted] Empty MsSeraphina's Application [Accepted]

Post by BattleK. Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 pm

0. Your main char name.
Code:
My main character's name is Kasismias.

1. What's your main level and class?
Code:
Kasismias is level 55. Almost level 56.

2. Are you chill or hardcore?
Code:
It all depends on my gaming mood and how much time I have to play.
Happy Mad

3. What bugs you?
Code:
Making a stupid mistake during a battle that ultimately causes my death or a party member's death.
Ouch

4. Do you bug people?
Code:
Not that I'm aware of...
Pervert

5. How active you are?
Code:
During holidays and breaks I play like a maniac. When a new semester begins, I try to keep a balance between my studies and Vindictus. Studies usually take priority, but I always make time for Vindictus.
Handsome

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat?
Code:
Absolutely not! That is a huge advantage in my opinion!
Dance

7. What would you do if ided in game?
Code:
You mean die? If I don't really know you I suppose I will try to res you when I get a chance. If I know you, I will probably do the same and if our egos are injured enough we'll go back for revenge.
Smirk

8. Feel free to include any other information or a brief introduction.
Code:
I know seeing "MsSeraphiona's Application" and directly below the main character's name seeing "Kasismias" can be a bit confusing. Here's a long and complex explanation:

Question #2 asked me if I'm a chill or hardcore. My response said it all dependeds on my mood. Sometimes I feel like playing a bit more defensive. Sometimes I feel like playing more offensive. Sometimes I feel like playing  a more supportive role. I created my first character BattleKasi (level 35 staff Evie). Eventually I could not choose between staff or scythe so I made Kasismias (level 55 scythe Evie) which, as you can already guess, became my main character. Eventually I felt like I needed to experience the technicality and defensive role of a Fiona. At that moment  MsSeraphina (level 43 Fiona) was born.

In conclusion, if it's not to much to beg for, I would like for MsSeraphina and Kasismias to become part Affinity since those are the two characters I play mostly on.
Begging

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read my craziness. Cry

BattleK.

Back to top Go down

MsSeraphina's Application [Accepted] Empty Re: MsSeraphina's Application [Accepted]

Post by ChillerCooler Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

You need to include code for first to use code tags. I don't think anyone minds it, and we're all pretty insane on a daily basis. Feel free to make a full account if you haven't already and apply in game.

Welcome.
ChillerCooler
ChillerCooler

Back to top Go down