★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodatbad application [ACCEEPTED]

Go down

Goodatbad application [ACCEEPTED] Empty Goodatbad application [ACCEEPTED]

Post by Goodatba Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 pm

0. Your main char name.- GoodatBad

1. What's your main level and class?-lvl 29 scythe evi

2. Are you chill or hardcore? Mostly chill and quiet.. i am a hardcore leveler ..

3. What bugs you? people who beg for gold ..people don't bring what the shoulg to a fight..or people want to be warshipped for their cool gear

4. Do you bug people? only those who enjoy me bugging them..

5. How active you are? it varies ..will be on quite a bit for the next few months

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily?..i will need to learn the program hehe

7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them) not really just l saw your guilds add on the forums.

8. Why do you wish to join Affinity? your forum post has me thinking your guild is pretty laid back and freindly.. always good in a guild

9. What would you do if ided in game?
A) Laugh at me
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss

i am a noob..whats ided ? lol
and i am crazy..so with those three options in mind ..it laugh at you in raidcall..solo untill i can rez ..

10. Feel free to include any other information or a brief introduction.

I have been playing rpg's online sense the first ones went live i have been in lots of guilds in many games.. my personally philosophy is that i help those in guild who I get along with ..

Goodatba

Back to top Go down

Goodatbad application [ACCEEPTED] Empty Re: Goodatbad application [ACCEEPTED]

Post by Osborn Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 am

ohai! thanks for applying and I hope you will enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to Affinity!

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down