★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruebi - Application

Go down

Ruebi - Application Empty Ruebi - Application

Post by Ruebi Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

0. Your main char name. - Ruebi.

1. What's your main level and class? Evie - 20 (Just started playing yesterday).

2. Are you chill or hardcore? - Weekends yes, weekdays no.

3. What bugs you? - Poor spelling and trolling.

4. Do you bug people? - No.

5. How active you are? - Fairly active when it comes to gaming.

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily? - Will jump on, but only for guild
groups/raids (glad to see another guild that uses RC, I like it much better than vent or mumble).

7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them) - No.

8. Why do you wish to join Affinity? - Looking for a good guild and saw this on the forums, seems solid.

9. What would you do if ided in game? - D) All of the above.

10. Feel free to include any other information or a brief introduction. - I have been active with MMOs since 2000(Everquest) and I don't plan to stop playing them anytime soon. Needed a game where I don't have to commit 20 hours a day for decent advancement, looks like I have found it.

Ruebi

Back to top Go down

Ruebi - Application Empty Re: Ruebi - Application

Post by Osborn Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi Rubei, we have been trying to encourage the use of raidcall for a while, but i wouldn't say it's been sucessful yet XD
if you don't mind that, please go ahead and apply in game, and we will accept you there! :D

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down