★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LucianoHawke's Application :D [Accepted]

Go down

LucianoHawke's Application :D [Accepted] Empty LucianoHawke's Application :D [Accepted]

Post by LucianoH Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:41 am

0. Your main char name.
LucianoHawke :3

1. What's your main level and class?
My main level is like...14, but my old account i couldnt remember the password, i used to be level 47. Oh and I'm and evie :D

2. Are you chill or hardcore?
Depends on my mood of the day :D. Usually...a mix of the two depending on my goals for that day :P

3. What bugs you?
NOOBS! Naw i think the thing that bugs me the most is when people ask a question and people just go "wiki it" or "google it" I understand you could be in a raid or something, but after the raid you could answer my question D:. Sorry small rant :P

4. Do you bug people?
Not...usually. But give me some dr pepper and i might get hyper :D

5. How active you are?
Everyday until about....the end of january when college starts back up. Then i may miss a day or two or something. I'll let people know if i wont be on for more than 4 days.

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat?
I dont know what raidcall is but id get it to do voicechat :D

7. What would you do if ided in game?
Im going to custom answer this. First I'll make a face thats like O_O IRL, then I'd freak out because my inner priest/healer inside will have a conniption, then I'll res you and scold you if you died in a stupid way, or if it was an honest mistake or other reasons we'll go on our merry way and continue to kick the raid boss's butt :3

LucianoH

Back to top Go down

LucianoHawke's Application :D [Accepted] Empty Re: LucianoHawke's Application :D [Accepted]

Post by ChillerCooler Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:07 pm

App looks good, although as much as I tell everyone under 40, there are not that many of us that level. Although I'm sure someone would help (someone is always bored.)

Welcome to the guild, feel free to make a forum account and I'll take care of that.

Side question were you a wow person?
ChillerCooler
ChillerCooler

Back to top Go down