★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VisualKei 's Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down

VisualKei 's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty VisualKei 's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by VisulKei Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 am

0. Main Char :VisualKei is my only char :)
1. What's your main level and class : current level is 61 and im a scythe user
2. Are you chill or hardcore? Id say im very chill when it comes to gaming :3 i spread my time between LoL and vindi these days.
3. What bugs you? hmm, its gotta be when people degrade my equipment o.o think thats the only thing
4. Do you bug people? I dont think I do o.o im told im very chill and a good listener...(mostly cuz i prefer listening than responding right away >.<)
5. How active you are? I just started being active again after a while :)
6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? o.o..whats raidcall? -looks it up-, can always skype me :D
7. What would you do if ided in game?
A) Laugh at me -depends on how funny the death was...i might let out a giggle
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me - if anything Id scream OMGGGGG!!!! RUN - tries to save-
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss <----- too chicken shit of fking up and killing the entire run....im definitely no rambo

8. Aside from the little things :D im a artist, i love anime and k & j dramas and I do a little singing every now and then to release stress x3 SleepWalk

VisulKei

Back to top Go down

VisualKei 's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: VisualKei 's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Osborn Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 pm

yay an aritist!
skype might lag you when u play q.q

but go ahead and apply in game someone will accept you there!

OH AND REGISTER FOR A FORUM ACCOUNT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT Forever Alone

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down