★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JymySickle application [Accepted]

Go down

JymySickle application [Accepted] Empty JymySickle application [Accepted]

Post by Jymy Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new to V and am looking for an active and friendly guild. I noticed your recruiting post on the V forums and your philosophies match my style of play!

0. Your main char name.
- JymySickle

1. What's your main level and class?
- Evie - 22 for the moment xD

2. Are you chill or hardcore?
- I'm pretty laidback. I like leveling and having fun, but I would never consider myself hardcore.

3. What bugs you?
- Ignorance and discrimination (oh, and the excessive gold sellers on the low channels)

4. Do you bug people?
- I try very hard not to!

5. How active you are?
- I play 3-5 days a week... depends on work and family commitments

6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily?
- I don't have a problem using it, but I prefer to listen to music when I play. I won't use RC at night as I risk waking up my kids, but during the day (US CT zone) is fine as necessary.

7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them)
- No. I have never joined a guild before nor do I know anyone from Affinity. Just throwing myself out there in hopes of meeting some fun and active ppl.

8. Why do you wish to join Affinity?
- Your philosophy of having fun over being hardcore is ideal to me. I won't spend crazy money on the game to refine all my gears to +15. I'd prefer to work together with good ppl to help each other excel in the game.

9. What would you do if ided in game?
A) Laugh at me
B) Scream "NOOOOOO!" and rez me
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss
Answer, D, all of the above

10. Feel free to include any other information or a brief introduction.
My name is Jim, but most ppl in the gaming world call me Jimmy. If you see a toon named Jymy, it's probably me xD. I'm a lifelong gamer, loving husband, and father of two great kids. I have a messed up work schedule at the moment, so I show up at all sorts of weird times. Prior to Vindictus, I played for several years on Perfect World International and Rappelz. I've only been playing Vindictus for a short while, but I really enjoy it. I've tried all the classes and Evie is the one that sticks. I am planning to use a scythe (hence the name of my toon).

Jymy

Back to top Go down

JymySickle application [Accepted] Empty Re: JymySickle application [Accepted]

Post by ChillerCooler Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

Derp. Blank reply.

Anyways I can say we don't have alot of low levels on and you may find difficulty with that part. Large majority are upper levels. All the answers look good to me. I'll accept you on this end, and you can apply in game if you haven't.

Welcome!
ChillerCooler
ChillerCooler

Back to top Go down