★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soltek's App :D [ACCEPTED]

Go down

Soltek's App :D [ACCEPTED] Empty Soltek's App :D [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sole Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:25 pm

0. Your main char name: Soltek
1. What's your main level and class? Level 25, battle scythe
2. Are you chill or hardcore? Chill but while I'm questing I get a little hardcore xD In a good way though.
3. What bugs you? Hmm..People who don't move fast enough I guess haha, but I don't mind so much, but I like to finish as quick as possible
4. Do you bug people? Nah, I usually keep to myself unless there's a conversation that I'm interested in
5. How active you are? I'm usually on every day or two
6. Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily? I never heard of it but it's not a problem with me, I'll get on when I plan on getting on vindictus
7. Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild? (Friends, talked about the guild with them) I've talked to some dude but I forgot his name, said I need to apply here
8. Why do you wish to join Affinity? I was checking out the guild posts on the vindictus forum and saw you guys, looks like ya have a lot of active members so I figured it'll be really fun
9. What would you do if died in game?
C) Revenge for me and solo like a boss DERP! Lol I'm used to solo'ing everything, unfortunately when people die I tend to continue fighting for a while before I notice xD

Sole

Back to top Go down

Soltek's App :D [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Soltek's App :D [ACCEPTED]

Post by Osborn Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 pm

ohai! your application looks great to me, but just one question i'll probably ask you in game, if i see you there, or if you have check back to this post. what do you mean by "People who don't move fast enough"?

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Osborn Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Question answered :D

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down