★ ☆ A f f i n i t y ☆ ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordur's application. [ACCEPTED]

Go down

Ordur's application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Ordur's application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by GuestoRD Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am

Character Name: Ordur
Level/Class: 64 Karok
Casual/Hardcore?: Chill, laid back, but very skilled and adept player.

Things that bother me: People who beg, and people who put others down for their own self enjoyment
- Do you bug people?: Nope, fairly reserved, more shy than anything until I get used to people.
- How active you are?: Active enough (least once a week, used to play more)
- Mind getting on RaidCall for voice chat? Do you plan to use it daily?: Sure, and probably not but if this is the manner in which the guild conducts the majority of social interactions then I'd probably find myself frequenting it.
- Have you been in contact with anyone from the guild?: Not that I know of, took a break from the game for a while but want to get back into it.
- Why do you wish to join Affinity?: I honestly just clicked on the first guild name I saw that was aesthetically pleasing, read a couple more details and perused the recruitment thread before coming to the decision I'd like to submit an application... and here I am :P.
- What would you do if I died in game?: First I'd throw down a campfire. After that I'd proceed to wrap you in linen cloth to burn you on the funeral pyre as we all drink to tales of your epic deeds in life!

Or just throw you a phoenix feather. :P

As far as things go, my name is Jon. I live in Ontario, Canada. Some of my hobbies and interests include Asian culture (in general), music, mythology, and philosophy. I've played the guitar (Electric, bass, and acoustics) for 9 years now, and as long as I've played that, I've also played MMO games. I'm a simple laid back guy with plenty to offer (I can host 8mans if needed) and as stated am quite skilled with any character, yet not arrogant/cocky and will never have a superiority complex as such. Just looking for a fun guild environment to run raids with.

Upon the possible decline of this application I wish you all the best, cheers!

Oh and I have a tendency to reference Captain Planet, Power Rangers, Spiderman and/or Michael Jackson at random. Just saying.

GuestoRD

Back to top Go down

Ordur's application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ordur's application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Osborn Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am

ohhhh sweet, more karok! even better with one that like philosophy +best

i hope you will enjoy your stay! please apply in game also, so we can accept you into our guild :D

Osborn
Admin

http://affinityguild.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down